loves inspiration

Monday, October 25, 2010

flesh eaten

i cant exist
i expand and the universe contracts
flesh speaks without me
i am undying
the me merged with that which is i
yet here i am somehow touching me in i
let me be that which is eternally void
undying unexistence
i fall to be found missing
i am nowhere yet here is where i feel
i bring my birth to the altar of being
and return my mothers pain
flesh eaten and burned no longer threatens
no longer mine
how can matter be
in emptiness i find the flesh of my soul
breathing flame i am fire and all oxygen spent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.