loves inspiration

Saturday, April 3, 2010

hopeless surrender

i would write of thee in every phrase and still the words would never show the face you reveal to me
i would approach the summit and know another lies beyond without seeing the realization is there
only my heart can express with words that cant be written what you mean to me and the way your love forms the expression of every cell of my manifestation
my sweet devotion and hopeless surrender has no meaning without thee
and when you tell me of your love is there no place i can hide my tears and the fear i feel when you see how helpless i am in your devotion to me
for i am the weakest of the strong and least of greatest but i am there for thee and always will be if thou would let me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.