loves inspiration

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

dangerous toys

I'm asleep but not sleeping in a daytime with no sun
all the hungry men are eating but the hungers never done
children play with dangerous toys and
mommy goes to work
the clock never stops
the end is amost done
the man is at the door
dont you see me now in my purple cow
and the lights all red and smokin
life goes on even while we're gone
and names continue to crush me

I want to know but dont really care
is there a place where i'm not scared
or just another empty box
where windup dolls pick the locks
pressure on the top and fire down below
the turkeys come to kingdoms done
and the pain just leaves me crying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.