loves inspiration

Thursday, February 25, 2010

east west relations

I have tried to call you 4 times
but no connection
I can feel you so close to me
I was so suprised to hear your call
you should have seen my face
jaw dropped to the floor
I didn't get your e mail
been so freaking busy
i would love to talk with you
you are my soul
my one pure meaning
hope and happiness
I can feel your attainment
your overflowing love
my heart is with you darling
there is no separation
all love
all love
all love
Call me again same time
I will try to get the ashram number
and call you
what is a good time
I have no idea of the time difference
can't imagine why i didn't get the call
god
i want to talk with you
i was at BJ's and got your voicemail
i love you so intensely
i am your heart of feeling love
being one in every moment forever
love love love
thank you love
the beloved one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.