loves inspiration

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HE

When first we met
and time stopped everywhere
we were together
i knew you
the prize the envy the jewel
blazing in your eyes
Simple story
complex emotions
a path begun and suddenly
destination where you fly
I remember nothing
everything of you
and each delicate moment
we were wrapped in
HE was always there in you
in me
connected through unfailing love.
Your everyday karmas flew
faster than ever
and we held tighter
until time refused to stop
I look at the clock
and it is crying
sweet one
I feel so at peace with you
even in this moment
I am loved
my heart fulfilled
my spirit soaring
to you
love speeds all hearts
to HIM
through you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.