loves inspiration

Thursday, February 25, 2010

samskaras

i am so stuck
in my samskaras
my rooted processes
of ancient choices
there seems to be
no way out
except as in your case
divine intervention
pressure and delusion
surround me always
my very soul seems trapped
unable to experience
the moment
my heart yearns
unfulfilled
i see only my trodden path
worn ruts of repetition
space shrinks
to this moment
and time hurries
as if there was some meaning
to motion
i seek for nothing
and find the remains
of my lives
everywhere
where am i
the single being
souless and complete
gone from my awareness
to this i awaken
and to this i sleep
praise all that finds
this perfection
and transcends
I follow you from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.