loves inspiration

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

tears

i am not myself
i dont live here
there is no way this is my life
leave your bullshit at the door
cant keep on keeping on now
left my reasons at the door
you cant understand my reasons
for just walking out the door
please dont try to tell my daughter
what it meant to be who am i am
there is no way to tell her
i am what she shouldnt be
life has made me freaking crazy
tryin to be the best i can be
tomorrow might leave me dying
and there s no way to victory
you need to know my understanding
what i am made my life to be
she cant ever know the reason
theres no happiness in me
the worlds left me empty
its a pain i cannot leave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.