loves inspiration

Sunday, February 21, 2010

read this first

if there was something i needed to say it would go like this
I haven't had a moment of peace since i left you
i knew it would be hard but this is harder
you have no responsibility here, this is all my process
be in the love and light of everyone else there
this is what i wanted for you ever since i knew you were divine
love has a nasty habit of letting one see the truth about the soul
and i am no different, I was incomplete without you, you were not
once again i say to you
you are my best friend and friends don't lie
i will always be there for you, whatever you ask
my path goes on from here
i hope to cross yours again someday
say love to everyone for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.