loves inspiration

Sunday, February 21, 2010

something anything

i could stop here and be done
but what fun is that
this is my best yet
as i stroke the keys with no intent
but to vent my passion
into tiny keystrokes that
sear my heart for the
celestial Bar B Que
ingesting this can be hazardous for your love
somehow my physical pain is gone
only the throbbing in my system remains
the squeezing of my vital
the pounding of my psychic
the shattering of my crystal being
what gift is this that only takes away
until you scream for the pain to return
to feel something anything
now where there is nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.