loves inspiration

Sunday, February 21, 2010

walls and cupboards

what is it she said
i love you
what dream is this
in my head the line goes
she means some one else
this can't be true
what is it i don't understand
about
i love you
i can love you
but can you love me
what is it i can't see about
you loving me
when we touch it all seems
simple direct
the skin to the heart to the soul
the experience is true
your eyes smile
your smile frowns
your love explodes my game
i feel lost in a love you give so true
i put my heart in a box filled with
love from you
and try to find my life again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.