loves inspiration

Sunday, February 21, 2010

with your beloved

there doesn't seem to be an end to this for me
every minute has a different feeling
constant emotions
my vital unleashed and powerful
i must write
i must scream
i must cry
why why why
is it the emptiness is too near me
or am i just lost in the dark
i transcend to light and see only glimpses
of what this must be for you
I can only imagine the love you are experiencing
the completion of all your yearnings and painful nights
the joy of being with your beloved
i burn for you
i know my love is just waiting
while i heal
while i grow
to an even greater love
though it seems so far from here
and my journey just begun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.