loves inspiration

Sunday, February 21, 2010

one resolve

the world stops
outside this door
never moving from my pillow
i sit on my cluttered floor
waking the sleeping self
inside my borrowed head
and my face begins to feel
like an empty plastic case
all leaden lumps of flesh
staring into inner space
points expand to emptiness
tunnels into time disolve
travel out of mindfulness
seeking only one resolve
complete unmanifest moment
creation forgotten
in words unspoken
realizing nothing........

.......changing everything
waiting at my door

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.