loves inspiration

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother speaks

obsession can only lead to release from obsessions
Mother: hehehe
and you the divine lover will be held in celestial communion
i wrote many things this morning
i am struggling
Mother: why?
Mother: struggling to write?
not to write but with my own nature and what is uncovering in me
Mother: accept it gracefully
Mother: keep Love and Light in Thy Heart
Mother: think of me
Mother: I am holding you
i experience my shortcomings when the force does not come
Mother: don't be so attached to the Force... let go
Mother: you know all this
Mother: hehehe
if that would only happen so simply
i am now a creature of the divine and what i hold or let go is no longer my choice
even now i am hungry and am feeding to fill the void
an oh does it taste good
its the emptiness that fills me and lack of it that makes me hungry
what i knew is now dust in the wind and what i will know is not answers
my experiences are relative to this plane of existence and in order to move on i must let those go too
Mother: yes
what is awareness is now the cudgel of the divine
the submission of all knowledge and experience to the void

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 1999 - 2011 by passedlives- The author of these pages has kindly given permission for his work to appear on this web site. Please do not abuse this kindness (or violate copyright law) by reproducing this work elsewhere on the web (or rewriting, duplicating or distributing it in any other form) without the express written permission of the author.